REVIEW MY PITCH
Is your pitch deck ready for the eyes of an investor? Are you confident your pitch will compel investors to get their checkbook out?
The process of pitching your business to an investor can be very intimidating. You only get one chance to make a first impression; let’s make sure you are ready!
Are you prepared?
· Do you know the curveball questions investors might ask?
· Is your pitch deck missing something an investor will expect to see?
· Is there anything you could change that would make your business more attractive to investors?
I will make sure you are feeling CONFIDENT walking into the big meeting!
Investors want to hear a pitch that WOWs them; they want to see that you are passionate about your business and that it has the components of a successful business.
What the investors are saying
Popular investor, entrepreneur and author Guy Kawasaki states:
“Familiarity breeds content. It’s when you are actually familiar and comfortable with your pitch that you’ll be able to give it most effectively. There are not shortcuts to achieving familiarity – you simply have to pitch a lots of times.”
“Twenty-five times is what it takes for most people to reach this point. All these pitches don’t have to be your intended audiences – your co-founders, employees, relatives, friends, and even your dog are fine auditors.”
Your dog may be a good subject to practice your pitch deck on, but imagine the benefits that come when you receive feedback from an experienced pitch deck professional.
How can I help?
I am here to help you become more confident and comfortable with your pitch through the professional feedback you will receive. We will discuss your pitch techniques and the content of your pitch deck.
Review my Pitch: $199
A session includes:
- A 60-minute 1-on-1 consultation where:
- You give your pitch and present your deck (20 minutes)
- You receive feedback on both the deck and pitch
- We will review your business model
- I will answer any questions you might have
- I will annotate your pitch deck with comments and suggestions
- Feedback summary worksheet
How it works:
- Sign up via link below
- You will be contacted to schedule a time for our consultation
- Submit your deck for review 24 hours before our consultation
- Participate in a 1-on-1 60-minute Skype or Google hangout session
- Receive a post consultation feedback summary worksheet